26-Oct 2017 RB 17 update and few small tweaks
The new RB 17 Quest has been launched. It is in 2 parts. Check Clorence Teleport for quest. Name: 2nd Hamutz Secret
RB17 Crafting details can be checked from website Rebirth Guide Section.
Some small changes have been made in Wrecked Grnita(POST RB10 leveling map). The creeps are same as old Grnita and the quests are updated accordingly.
God Boss Map A1 has been updated. The Boss will drop an important crafting ingredient (called Recipe of Immortality) of RB17.
13-Aug 2017 Few Map and Quest changes
Made changes in Tao map. It is now replaced with new Map, Wrecked Grnita
Old Tao Quests are replaced with new Grnita Quests. And monsters have little high parameters.
RB 10 above people can now levelup in new Map.
Invisible Larc and God Larc are added in MOR shop.
29-July 2017 RB 16 Update
RB 16 has been released and the crafting details are updated on our Guide portal.
RB 16 Quest can be taken from Rameda (Hatrel NPC) The quest is in 3 parts and reward of all 3 parts are necessary for RB item crafting.
Make sure to check revised crafting success rate of DTE, which is used for RB Item crafting.
26-July 2017 Grnita Park RB Restriction -
To Avoid High RB people spam PKing low levelers, Players above level 160 or RB 10 will not be able to enter Grnita park
RB10 above players can Level up at newly updated Map named Taoudruimos (Hatrel). Quest is with same exp as GP quest, and is in 2 parts. It can be acquired from Kinstone and Linsen.
Make sure that you have updated your game client.
24-July 2017 Map RB Restrictions -
Many Maps are now restricted as Per current RB of the players. This feature will be helpful in future Nevia Wars and events for Low RB players.
Quest item Drop rate Changes -
Few Tweaks in Quest Drop Rates of RB quests.
9-July 2017 Rebirth Requirement additional restriction
While taking rebirth, it is now mandatory that you must finish or quit any active ongoing quest.
7-July 2017 Auction Trade Charges Added for Premium Coins
Players Selling items on auction will have to pay a 10 % commission to the server as a Trade charge.
This Means if you sold an item for 1000 Premium Coins to another Player using Auction, Buyer will be paying 1000 Premium Coins but you will get only 900 Premium Coins
Please note, the 10 % commission charges is only applicable to Premium Coins trade. Coins and Gold Trade will be the same as always.
7-July 2017 Dog Race Dividends Fix
Players will now get Dog race winning amount at the normal Dividend Rate.
7-July 2017 Webshout Price Change
Webshout will now cost 3 coins per Shout.
5-July 2017 A3 Ultimate PvP Challenge Portal
A3 Ultimate PvP Challenge Portal is new portal which allows players for eCoins PvP Challenge matches.
Check out the new Challenge portal here.
Click for more details.
1. Buy the Challenge Ticket from our eShop
2. After that goto our Challenges Portal, and Select Challenge a player.
3. Here select the character, and then select Challenge Ticket.
4. Then insert the name of player you wish to challenge and then input your desired eCoins challenge amount. The amount entered will be deducted from challenger ID and received by server.
5. After that, you have to wait for the opponent to Accept the challenge from the same portal. After the opponent accepts the challenge same amount of eCoins will be deducted from his account also.
6. Once Challenge is accepted, both the players should do a PvP Match in Warzone. (Rules can be set by players in however way they see fit.)
7. After the challenge is accepted, whoever dies first in Warzone will be the loser and the Killer will receive the winning amount i.e., Double the amount put on match automatically in his account
8. In case the opponent refuses to accept the challenge, the challenger can cancel the match by going to Challenge portal clicking on View Challenge and Selecting Cancel Challenge option and get the eCoins and Challenge Ticket refunded to his Character.
Note: We have put a nominal amount for Challenge Ticket in order to avoid unnecessary abuse of given feature.
Happy PvP A3 Ultimate gamers!
3-July 2017 Players can now look at others' inventory and equipped items.
From Board of Heroes, clicking on any players' name will allow you to see his inventory and equip along with stats and Recent PKs.
For example: click here
30-June 2017 New quests added Level 30 to 79 : Kinstone and Linsen New 2 part Aura quest: Rhembard [Hatrel Storage Manager]
28-June 2017 Cistinct & Hauntey, Napolitaner crafting items added in MOR Premium shop New OP conversion system:
Online points to OP1 item -> 5000 Online points
OP1 to Online points conversion -> 4000 Online points
25-June 2017 Increase in creep count in Aura quest maps.
Slight changes in RB pattern above RB13, RB 16 and above will be introduced in coming weeks.
23-June 2017 Added Stabilizers/Catalyst in MOR Premium shop